Blood Pressure Tea
Blood Pressure Tea is an herbal tea specifically designed to help maintain healthy blood pressure levels. This unique tea broth formula combines traditional herbs that are widely used to lower high blood pressure, promote cardiovascular health and maintain the overall circulatory system.
Each cup of Blood Pressure Tea is enriched with carefully selected herbal ingredients that are known to help maintain healthy blood pressure levels by lowering blood pressure, relaxing blood vessels, and easing the burden on the heart. This special herbal tea will not only provide you with a mild flavor, but will also help support your cardiovascular health.
High blood pressure is a common cardiovascular condition that can be hazardous to your health. Blood Pressure Tea can be used as a natural way to help lower your high blood pressure, but for serious high blood pressure problems, it is recommended that you consult with a healthcare professional for advice on the most appropriate course of treatment. Sip a cup of Blood Pressure Tea to support your cardiovascular health and help maintain healthy blood pressure levels and circulatory system. This is the ideal companion in your quest for cardiovascular health and blood pressure management.
Dan Shen Root
Shiny Leaved Prickly Ash
1. Please store in the refrigerator.
2. Shake well before drinking.
3. Mild symptoms:
1/2 can in the morning, 1/2 can in the evening.
1 can in the morning, 1 can in the evening.
For best results, it's advised to continue for 1 week. If it's working, you can proceed with the next week of treatment.
4. Mix with water (1:1), boil for 1 min or microwave for 4 mins, then enjoy when warm. Drink half an hour after a meal.
5. If you find the taste a bit bitter or sour, you can add sugar.
1. For symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin itching, abdominal pain, as detox effects, usually resolving in 1-2 weeks; call
877-800-8588 or your doctor if severe.
2. Bottom sediment of flocculent material is a normal phenomenon.
3. Contact us for bottle leaks or spoilage.
Please use by 1-1-2025.