Acne Tea is an herbal tea specially designed to improve skin conditions and reduce the symptoms of acne. This unique tea broth formula combines traditional herbs that are widely used to purify the skin, reduce inflammation and improve the texture of facial skin.
Each cup of Acne Tea is enriched with carefully selected herbal ingredients that have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and skin-cleansing properties that help to improve skin health and reduce acne symptoms. This particular herbal tea will not only provide you with a gentle flavor, but will also help you find support in caring for your skin.
Acne problems can be caused by a number of things including excess oil, bacterial infections, hormonal imbalances and lifestyle factors.Acne Tea can be used as a natural way to help improve your skin's condition, but for severe acne problems it is advisable to consult a skin specialist for advice. Sip a cup of Acne Tea to support your skin and help reduce acne symptoms, leaving you with a fresher and more confident face. This is the ideal companion in your quest to improve your skin condition and get rid of acne.
Poor Man's Ginseng
Radix Bupleurum Chinense
1. Please store in the refrigerator.
2. Shake well before drinking.
3. Mild symptoms:
1/2 can in the morning, 1/2 can in the evening.
1 can in the morning, 1 can in the evening.
For best results, it's advised to continue for 1 week. If it's working, you can proceed with the next week of treatment.
4. Mix with water (1:1), boil for 1 min or microwave for 4 mins, then enjoy when warm. Drink half an hour after a meal.
5. If you find the taste a bit bitter or sour, you can add sugar.
1. For symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin itching, abdominal pain, as detox effects, usually resolving in 1-2 weeks; call
877-800-8588 or your doctor if severe.
2. Bottom sediment of flocculent material is a normal phenomenon.
3. Contact us for bottle leaks or spoilage.
Please use by 1-1-2025.