Antiperspirant Tea is an herbal tea specially designed to help reduce the symptoms of excessive sweating. This unique tea formula combines traditional herbs that are widely used to regulate excessive sweating, reduce sweat production and provide a refreshing body sensation.
Each cup of Antiperspirant Tea is enriched with carefully selected herbal ingredients that are known to control excessive sweating, inhibit sweat gland activity and reduce sweat production, helping to maintain comfort and confidence. This particular herbal tea will not only provide you with a mild flavor, but will also help you get through your excessive sweating problem.
Hyperhidrosis can be caused by a variety of reasons, including lifestyle factors, hormonal fluctuations, stress and genetics. Antiperspirant Tea can be used as a natural way to help you alleviate the symptoms of excessive sweating, but please note that for severe hyperhidrosis, it is recommended that you consult a medical professional for advice. Sip a cup of Antiperspirant Tea to support your body and help control excessive sweating problems, leaving you feeling more confident and refreshed. This is the ideal companion in your quest for excessive sweating problem solutions and physical comfort.
Calcined Dragon Bone
1. Please store in the refrigerator.
2. Shake well before drinking.
3. Mild symptoms:
1/2 can in the morning, 1/2 can in the evening.
1 can in the morning, 1 can in the evening.
For best results, it's advised to continue for 1 week. If it's working, you can proceed with the next week of treatment.
4. Mix with water (1:1), boil for 1 min or microwave for 4 mins, then enjoy when warm. Drink half an hour after a meal.
5. If you find the taste a bit bitter or sour, you can add sugar.
1. For symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin itching, abdominal pain, as detox effects, usually resolving in 1-2 weeks; call
877-800-8588 or your doctor if severe.
2. Bottom sediment of flocculent material is a normal phenomenon.
3. Contact us for bottle leaks or spoilage.
Please use by 1-1-2025.