Blood Sugar Tea
Blood Sugar Tea is an herbal tea specifically designed to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels. This unique tea broth formula combines traditional herbs that are widely used to lower blood sugar, improve insulin sensitivity and support diabetes management.
Each cup of Blood Sugar Tea is enriched with carefully selected herbal ingredients that have been shown to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels by regulating blood sugar, reducing blood sugar fluctuations and improving insulin efficiency. This particular herbal tea will not only provide you with a mild flavor, but will also help you find support in your blood sugar management.
Maintaining stable blood sugar levels is essential for diabetes management and the prevention of metabolic diseases.Blood Sugar Tea can be used as a natural way to help you control your blood sugar, but for those with diabetes it is recommended to consult with a healthcare professional for advice on the most appropriate course of treatment. Sip a cup of Blood Sugar Tea to support your blood sugar management and help maintain a healthy lifestyle and blood sugar levels. It is the ideal companion in your quest for blood sugar management and good health.
Poor Man's Ginseng
1. Please store in the refrigerator.
2. Shake well before drinking.
3. Mild symptoms:
1/2 can in the morning, 1/2 can in the evening.
1 can in the morning, 1 can in the evening.
For best results, it's advised to continue for 1 week. If it's working, you can proceed with the next week of treatment.
4. Mix with water (1:1), boil for 1 min or microwave for 4 mins, then enjoy when warm. Drink half an hour after a meal.
5. If you find the taste a bit bitter or sour, you can add sugar.
1. For symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin itching, abdominal pain, as detox effects, usually resolving in 1-2 weeks; call
877-800-8588 or your doctor if severe.
2. Bottom sediment of flocculent material is a normal phenomenon.
3. Contact us for bottle leaks or spoilage.
Please use by 1-1-2025.