Coughing Tea is an herbal tea blend specifically designed to relieve the symptoms of coughing. This carefully blended herbal tea recipe contains a variety of traditional herbs that are widely used to soothe dry coughs, throat irritation and breathing discomfort. Whether your cough is caused by cold weather, a throat infection or something else, Coughing Tea can provide you with quick relief.
Each cup of Coughing Tea is enriched with natural herbal ingredients that have calming, anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties that help to alleviate the discomfort caused by coughing. Additionally, Coughing Tea's warm tea broth soothes your throat, leaving you feeling warm and peaceful. Savor a cup of Coughing Tea to bring comfort and relaxation to your respiratory system so you can better overcome your coughing symptoms.
Dired Mandarin Peel
1. Please store in the refrigerator.
2. Shake well before drinking.
3. Mild symptoms:
1/2 can in the morning, 1/2 can in the evening.
1 can in the morning, 1 can in the evening.
For best results, it's advised to continue for 1 week. If it's working, you can proceed with the next week of treatment.
4. Mix with water (1:1), boil for 1 min or microwave for 4 mins, then enjoy when warm. Drink half an hour after a meal.
5. If you find the taste a bit bitter or sour, you can add sugar.
1. For symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin itching, abdominal pain, as detox effects, usually resolving in 1-2 weeks; call
877-800-8588 or your doctor if severe.
2. Bottom sediment of flocculent material is a normal phenomenon.
3. Contact us for bottle leaks or spoilage.
Please use by 1-1-2025.