Digestive Tea is an herbal tea specifically designed to promote healthy digestion and alleviate digestive discomfort. This unique tea broth formula combines traditional herbs that are widely used to help strengthen the functioning of the gastrointestinal system, promote food digestion and relieve digestive discomfort.
Each cup of Digestive Tea is enriched with carefully selected herbal ingredients that are known to help maintain a healthy digestive process by promoting food digestion, relieving gas discomfort and soothing the gastrointestinal tract. This particular herbal tea will not only provide you with a mild flavor, but will also help you digest food more smoothly.
Discomforted digestion can be caused by a variety of reasons, including diet, stress, food intolerances, or other factors.Digestive Tea can be used as a natural way to help alleviate digestive discomfort, but please note that for chronic or severe digestive problems, you should consult with a healthcare professional for advice. Sipping a cup of Digestive Tea supports your gastrointestinal system and helps to improve the efficiency of food digestion, making you feel more relaxed and comfortable. This is the ideal companion in your quest for digestive health and comfort.
Chicken Nei Jin
1. Please store in the refrigerator.
2. Shake well before drinking.
3. Mild symptoms:
1/2 can in the morning, 1/2 can in the evening.
1 can in the morning, 1 can in the evening.
For best results, it's advised to continue for 1 week. If it's working, you can proceed with the next week of treatment.
4. Mix with water (1:1), boil for 1 min or microwave for 4 mins, then enjoy when warm. Drink half an hour after a meal.
5. If you find the taste a bit bitter or sour, you can add sugar.
1. For symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin itching, abdominal pain, as detox effects, usually resolving in 1-2 weeks; call
877-800-8588 or your doctor if severe.
2. Bottom sediment of flocculent material is a normal phenomenon.
3. Contact us for bottle leaks or spoilage.
Please use by 1-1-2025.