Dysmenorrhea Tea is an herbal tea specifically designed to alleviate menstrual cramps and symptoms associated with menstrual cramps. This unique tea broth formula combines traditional herbs that are widely used to soothe uterine pain, reduce menstrual discomfort and balance a woman's cycle.
Each cup of Dysmenorrhea Tea is enriched with carefully selected herbal ingredients that are known for their ability to soothe uterine muscles, relieve menstrual pain and regulate hormones to help alleviate the symptoms of menstrual cramps. This particular herbal tea will not only provide you with a mild flavor, but it will also help make women more comfortable during menstruation.
Menstrual cramps are a common problem experienced by many women and can be caused by a variety of reasons including fibroids, lifestyle factors, hormonal imbalances, etc. Dysmenorrhea Tea can be used as a natural way to help alleviate the symptoms of menstrual cramps, but for severe menstrual cramps it is recommended that you consult a medical professional for advice. Sipping a cup of Dysmenorrhea Tea to bring relief and support to your cycle can help alleviate the discomfort of menstrual cramps and lead to a more relaxed menstrual period. This is the ideal companion in your quest for women's health and menstrual pain relief.
root of herbaceous peony
1. Please store in the refrigerator.
2. Shake well before drinking.
3. Mild symptoms:
1/2 can in the morning, 1/2 can in the evening.
1 can in the morning, 1 can in the evening.
For best results, it's advised to continue for 1 week. If it's working, you can proceed with the next week of treatment.
4. Mix with water (1:1), boil for 1 min or microwave for 4 mins, then enjoy when warm. Drink half an hour after a meal.
5. If you find the taste a bit bitter or sour, you can add sugar.
1. For symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin itching, abdominal pain, as detox effects, usually resolving in 1-2 weeks; call
877-800-8588 or your doctor if severe.
2. Bottom sediment of flocculent material is a normal phenomenon.
3. Contact us for bottle leaks or spoilage.
Please use by 1-1-2025.