Edema Tea is an herbal tea specially designed to help reduce the symptoms of water retention and puffiness. This unique tea broth recipe combines traditional herbs that are widely used to enhance lymphatic circulation, eliminate excess water and reduce swelling.
Each cup of Edema Tea is enriched with carefully selected herbal ingredients that are known to have anti-inflammatory, diuretic and lymphatic detoxification properties, helping to reduce symptoms of water retention and swelling. This special herbal tea will not only provide you with a mild flavor, but will also help to restore a sense of comfort to your body.
Edema can be caused by a variety of reasons, including fluid retention, lifestyle factors, medication side effects, etc. Edema Tea can be used as a natural way to help reduce the symptoms of edema, but please note that you should consult a healthcare professional for advice on severe or long-term edema problems. Sip a cup of Edema Tea to support your body and help reduce edema and swelling, making you feel more relaxed and comfortable. This is the ideal companion when you are looking to reduce the symptoms of edema.
Dried Orange Peel
1. Please store in the refrigerator.
2. Shake well before drinking.
3. Mild symptoms:
1/2 can in the morning, 1/2 can in the evening.
1 can in the morning, 1 can in the evening.
For best results, it's advised to continue for 1 week. If it's working, you can proceed with the next week of treatment.
4. Mix with water (1:1), boil for 1 min or microwave for 4 mins, then enjoy when warm. Drink half an hour after a meal.
5. If you find the taste a bit bitter or sour, you can add sugar.
1. For symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin itching, abdominal pain, as detox effects, usually resolving in 1-2 weeks; call
877-800-8588 or your doctor if severe.
2. Bottom sediment of flocculent material is a normal phenomenon.
3. Contact us for bottle leaks or spoilage.
Please use by 1-1-2025.