Headache Tea is an herbal tea specially designed to reduce headaches and relieve head discomfort. This unique tea broth recipe combines traditional herbs that are widely used to relieve headaches, relax head muscles and provide head comfort.
Each cup of Headache Tea is enriched with carefully selected herbal ingredients that are known for their anti-inflammatory, analgesic and soothing properties that help to alleviate headache symptoms. This special herbal tea will not only provide you with a mild flavor, but will also help you find relief and relaxation when your headache is bothering you.
Headaches can be caused by a variety of reasons, including stress, tension, hormonal fluctuations, or other factors. Headache Tea can be used as a natural way to help alleviate headache symptoms, but please note that for chronic or severe headache problems, you should consult with a medical professional for advice. Sipping a cup of Headache Tea provides support for your head, helping to alleviate headache symptoms and making you feel more peaceful and relaxed. This is the ideal companion when you are seeking headache relief.
1. Please store in the refrigerator.
2. Shake well before drinking.
3. Mild symptoms:
1/2 can in the morning, 1/2 can in the evening.
1 can in the morning, 1 can in the evening.
For best results, it's advised to continue for 1 week. If it's working, you can proceed with the next week of treatment.
4. Mix with water (1:1), boil for 1 min or microwave for 4 mins, then enjoy when warm. Drink half an hour after a meal.
5. If you find the taste a bit bitter or sour, you can add sugar.
1. For symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin itching, abdominal pain, as detox effects, usually resolving in 1-2 weeks; call
877-800-8588 or your doctor if severe.
2. Bottom sediment of flocculent material is a normal phenomenon.
3. Contact us for bottle leaks or spoilage.
Please use by 1-1-2025.