Rubella Tea is an herbal tea specially designed to strengthen the immune system and provide resistance to the body. This unique tea soup recipe combines traditional herbs that are widely used to support the immune system, promote healing, and strengthen the body's resistance.
Each cup of Rubella Soup is enriched with carefully selected herbal ingredients that have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immunomodulatory properties that help strengthen the immune system. This special herbal tea soup will provide you with a mild flavor as well as the nutrients you need to strengthen your body's immune system.
Whether it is because you feel threatened by the rubella virus, need to boost your immune system or wish to speed up your recovery, Rubella Soup is ideal for you. Please note that it is always recommended to consult a medical professional for advice on the treatment of viral infections. Savor a cup of Rubella Soup to support your immune system and help you maintain your health and resistance. This is the ideal companion in your quest for immune health.
White Willow Bark
1. Please store in the refrigerator.
2. Shake well before drinking.
3. Mild symptoms:
1/2 can in the morning, 1/2 can in the evening.
1 can in the morning, 1 can in the evening.
For best results, it's advised to continue for 1 week. If it's working, you can proceed with the next week of treatment.
4. Mix with water (1:1), boil for 1 min or microwave for 4 mins, then enjoy when warm. Drink half an hour after a meal.
5. If you find the taste a bit bitter or sour, you can add sugar.
1. For symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin itching, abdominal pain, as detox effects, usually resolving in 1-2 weeks; call
877-800-8588 or your doctor if severe.
2. Bottom sediment of flocculent material is a normal phenomenon.
3. Contact us for bottle leaks or spoilage.
Please use by 1-1-2025.