Sore Throat Tea
Sore Throat Tea is an herbal tea specially designed to provide relief from throat irritation. This unique tea broth recipe incorporates traditional herbs to provide relief from sore throats, throat irritation and coughs.
Each cup of Sore Throat Tea is enriched with carefully selected herbal ingredients that are widely used to reduce throat irritation, calm the throat and promote natural healing of the throat. This special herbal tea broth will not only bring you warmth and serenity, but it will also help you get through an irritated throat.
Whether you are suffering from a sore throat due to a cold, throat infection or any other cause, Sore Throat Tea is the perfect choice for you. Sip a cup of Sore Throat Tea to soothe and relax your throat and help restore the healthy feeling in your throat. It's the perfect companion for when you have an upset throat.
Euchresta Japonica Hook
1. Please store in the refrigerator.
2. Shake well before drinking.
3. Mild symptoms:
1/2 can in the morning, 1/2 can in the evening.
1 can in the morning, 1 can in the evening.
For best results, it's advised to continue for 1 week. If it's working, you can proceed with the next week of treatment.
4. Mix with water (1:1), boil for 1 min or microwave for 4 mins, then enjoy when warm. Drink half an hour after a meal.
5. If you find the taste a bit bitter or sour, you can add sugar.
1. For symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin itching, abdominal pain, as detox effects, usually resolving in 1-2 weeks; call
877-800-8588 or your doctor if severe.
2. Bottom sediment of flocculent material is a normal phenomenon.
3. Contact us for bottle leaks or spoilage.
Please use by 1-1-2025.